Dienstag, Juni 15, 2010

It has been a while

I know I have been missing in action but I really have a good reason. I was working-LOL well I took on some extra work with my Unit so I have not had the time to do all the things I could do as a stay at home mom.
See I did no look to thrilled. Excuse my hair its a bit whipped in this pic thanks to the beret that I have to wear.
So what's new
Weight loss was going good then I had some issues in my personal life and went on a binge that lasted almost 2 weeks. So I gained the weight I loss back in all the wrong places-Hating myself!!!

Fashion- I purchased some new items but I am pissed that I have gained so much weight size 12 is snug- I could cry. I did pick up some nice sandals though

Vacation- i am going to Boston for 2 weeks with some time being spent in the NYC super excited to go home. Oh I leave this Friday.....Excited Only negative things is my hubby in Ibiza  this week and I will be gone for 2 weeks so we will not see each other for 3 weeks:(

Hair- I am still happy with my decision to relax. I went almost 8 weeks  and decided to touch it up. This is the longest I have every went between relaxers so I am proud of myself and I only touched up the roots no more root to tip. I used the original Motions relaxer and all of their items to deep condition and wash. I am happy with the results and I got a little bit of growth nothing to sing about though.I have not experienced breakage or excessive shedding(YES!!!)Only negative I want to grow it  but these layers I have is making it hard!


2 Kommentare:

  1. hey!!! it's good to hear from you :) so you had a setback (we all have) I know you'll get back on track. we're here for you girl!! I didn't know you were in the military :)
    God Bless!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ooh that sounds very well :) have good vacances :-)

    AntwortenLöschen