Donnerstag, April 01, 2010

I am officially on shopping Ban!



I need to keep myself motivated on the weight loss journey and I thought what better way to do it than to ban myself from going shopping! Is this going to hard.....YES!!! I live downtown and whenever I go walking I am almost likely to go into a store. I plan on leaving my money at home along with my credit cards. I will only take enough to enjoy a snack if I am hungry.
My ban will be over when I reach 150 pounds or June sometime in the middle of the month when I leave to go to Boston and New York. I figure why buy more now when I can get better items in the states and a better body to make it look good:)
Also as I lose weight I will be able to fit into some of the clothing I have not worn in about 2 years. Hello 7 jeans I am coming to getcha~!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen