Mittwoch, April 14, 2010

I have reconnected with my old lover!


Running and I have had a love hate relationship. I use to  hate running especially when I was in the Army. I think I ran because I had to and to get it over with faster I ran faster. Fast forward 5 years!  5 years, 2 kids and about 40 pounds later-LOL I started running again. I started running maybe 4 months after my 2nd son was born. If felt great. It was ME time out of the house no disruptions!!! I ran at least 2x a week then I joined my first race it was a 5k it was cool then I did another one and another. I then completed my first 10k which is the picture above, and it felt good!
When I move to Florida I fell off. It was 100 degrees in the shade, at 5 in the morning and 11 at night-LOL well maybe not that hot but it was damn hot. I just gave up! I am now realizing I love running again. I do not run the distances I use to only because I need to build myself back up and lose some more weight to be a bit lighter on my feet . I think I will stick to it this time. I use to hate the treadmill but now he and I are friends for HITT training so its the best of both worlds:)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Yeah!, im really feeling this blog fam, ima follow, check out my blog once and a while at immaturecentral.blogspot.com,. love the blog for real! :) keep up the good work! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I hope to update this blog more frequently in the future.

    AntwortenLöschen