Montag, März 15, 2010

Happy Monday!!!


Unlike most people who dread the beginning of the the week, I love Mondays. To me Mondays represent freedom, Sanity and new adventures:)
How is this possible you may ask? Well after having both of my active boys at home, my sometimes overbearing husband asking me rhetorical questions the entire weekend and no time to myself unless I am in the bathroom or at the gym; I have discovered Mondays have become my Fridays.
All in all I had a good weekend. My birthday was fine and I can not believe I am 31. I remember when my mom turned 31! I am trying to get the best body ever this year. I know if I do not achieve it this year I never will so thats enough motivation for me!
I am going to Yoga in about an hour. I love yoga but I had about a 1 year break and it has never been the same as it was before. I just can not get my body to do the things it once found easy.
Happy Monday to everyone and I hope this week brings you lots of sunshine:)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen