Mittwoch, März 10, 2010

It is just too cold!!!

This is my city  park in the summer

So its March! How could I have thought that nice weather we had a few weeks back, would continue and we would have an early spring? I am so upset!!

I love all seasons but, usually when they just start:) In the winter I enjoy the first month or so. I love the first snowfall, the first really cold day that you have to put on your heavy Jacket, bypass everything else then there is Christmas, New Years and all the birthdays in my house and then I am ready for spring.

I love early springs. I enjoy the rain, the birds singing, the first blossoms on the trees, shoot I love to see the first buds.
Summer I enjoy being able to be free not jacket, no sweater. I love late sunshine. Eating outside  in the city. The nice cold wind at just the right time-AHHH just the thought. Then of course, I love fall just for the Fashion! The new wardrobe that includes all things chunky, thick and black!!!

So where was I? I wrote this all to say I want spring.... Now!  Snow is March is so UNCOOL!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Snow is uncool full stop ! It stops being cute after the first day. Ew.
    Your little bit about summer stirred goosebumps in my soul. Summer is most definitely my FAVOURITE season....the way its just so hot, you don't have to wear more than one layer, show a lil skin, eat outisde, i'm actually happy to be out because it's just so beautiful...oh yess *exhales* summer hurry up and come please.

    AntwortenLöschen