Montag, März 15, 2010

I want this shirt!!!


I have been eyeing this shirt since day one on  the H&M website. I decided not to get it because I would not get it until may according to the shipping details. I was like oh thats too long!!!! Wrong answer!!!! 
Now the shirt is sold out and today I went on the site and found it in a size 16! I am a size 8 in tops so my dilema is should i wait to maybe find one a the H&M stores that I have searched plenty of times of should i buy this big ass size and get it tailored to my body. The shirt is only 9,95 and it get it taken in would not be more than 10 euros I am sure so that 20 bucks. I think it might be worth it-hmmmmm I could buy it and still look around.If i find one before may I could give it to my sister who is a size 16. Decisions, decisions:( 
Okay I have convinced myself to buy it-LOL
Update:: I went back on the site and there was one in a size 10 available!!!So you know I bought it!!!It wont be here until the end of May:(  I guess its not that bad, it will come in time for the good weather so I will not have to cover it up with a jacket.
Persistence pays off!!!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Haha!
    I have this shirt in a size 10!
    I was going to bring it back today the sleeve on the 8 is better than 10..

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. so happy that you found one still! ;) i was lucky to have bought the last one in our h&m.

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @Jenn I hope mine fits well. I am lifting weight so maybe that will help with the fit-LOL
    @ mode junkie-I was so happy to have found it online. We have 2 h&M in Wiesbaden and I almost went to Frankfurt and some other cities to find it! You wore it oh so well!

    AntwortenLöschen