Dienstag, März 16, 2010

I want my old body back!!!


This is me 2 years ago(just removed the stretch marks-LOL). I had already had both of my boys and was determined to get my old body back. I worked out almost everyday need it be a dvd, running or going to the gym. I felt good. I was happy! Fast forward 1 year! I moved to Florida got caught up in the fast food lifestyle and did not realize until ti was to late I was gaining weight.
So I move back to Germany. I hate my body and this time around I had no motivation what so ever so now I am walking around with all of this excess weight wishing there was a quick fix.
So I decided its time to work harder than I have in the past 2 months to get my old body back.
Sunday I went running for 30 minutes. Yesterdays I did yoga for 1.5 hours lift weights and ran for about 20 minutes. Today I am going running! I need to get that  motivation I use to have.
The one thing I know that contributed to my weight loss was my vegetarianism but I am not willing to give up meat this time:) I just need to make smarter choices!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Mein Tipp: Nicht übertreiben, dich zwingen, dich nicht zu sehr auszupowern, dafür häufiger kurze und eher sanfte Einheiten trainieren.

    Genial ists mit Pulsuhr, dann kannst du im Grundlagenbereich bleiben. Sehr viele Leute trainieren ja mit viel zu hohem Puls. Das macht nur fertig und bringt nicht viel.

    Ich weiß nicht, was du über die verschiedenen Pulsbereiche weißt, aber es lohnt, das zu wissen.

    Und dann sch*** erst mal auf Ernährungsextreme etc. und schau, dass du regelmäßig im Grundlagen bereich (GA1) Rad fährst oder laufen/walken gehst.

    Du merkst erst mal nicht viel, aber bei mir ging da längerfristig (ohne JoJo und Co.) automatisch das Gewicht konstant runter, hab das erst nach Monaten im Rückblick gemerkt und weil dauernd irgendwer was in die Richtung gesagt hat.

    Naja, lange Rede: Will sagen: Nur Mut, keine Diät, Spaß am Sport finden, nicht aufs Gewicht achten, sich gut fühlen.

    Viel Freude dir dabei!

    AntwortenLöschen